Extendable arms awnings are fantastic for balconies and terraces. They can be unfolded and drawn easily. They can be motorized or traditional hand and they even can have installed motion and light sensors which can activate the awning depending on the sensor programming. Acrylic fabrics are ideal for their manufacture as they are highly resistant to the effects of the sun and therefore do not bleach prematurely.
They are made from a special fabric called Texgard Easy Clean®, which makes them water and dirt repellent. They are not 100% waterproof fabrics, yet, the water slides on the surface, preventing filtration under a moderate drizzle.
- Crab: it has a 40 mm x 40 mm square bar where different components are assembled. The option of assembling several brackets on the bar gives stability to the system, so it can be manufactured up to 472″ wide.
- Hulk: It is very similar to the Crab system but stronger. It is for 197″ long arm awnings.
- PTP: It is a light system, which does not carry a load bar. It can be manufactured up to 236″ wide and 138″ of projection.
- Cofrex: It is a Premium system with a box that covers the winding tube and protects the fabric.
- Sombrex: For those hours of the day when, due to the position of the sun, the rays fall directly on the terrace or in the courtyard and the extendable awning is not enough to block those rays. Sombrex awning is an ideal complement to the extendable arm awnings. It is roller shade inside the front bar of the awning. The fabric is rolled or unrolled by a handle.