Made from MDF or HDF, it is a high density, compact wood. It is suitable for interior decoration only; ideal for residential and moderate commercial traffic. The thickness of the board is what makes this material resistant. The thicker it is, the more traffic resistant it turns. It must not be cleaned with excess water, or the wood will bloat. You can just clean it off with a damp cloth. It comes with a lacquered finish. The tones are bright and bring out our home’s beauty. It offers a precious wood-like luminosity. It’s a quality option if you like to redecorate. In case a plank deteriorates, it must be removed and replaced; but, with the right maintenance, it can last from 15 to 20 years.
- Its installation cost is lower than wood floors.
- It’s made from high density compacted wood fibers.
- Its thickness is variable.
- It has a melamine coating protected with a resin coating.
- It does not need polishing.
- It can be uninstalled.