This creation adapts very well to any indoors decoration. It consists of a bar inserted through eyelets that have been drilled into the fabric. The eyelets may be the same or different color as the material; giving it a delicate contrast. You can choose the materials in your own taste in order to give a smooth fall to the design. Perforated eyelets on the fabric make this design easy to open and close. Grommet designs use buttonholes that are much more suitable to support the weight of the fabric, in contrast to the rings. To calculate its width, you must do some planning, something you can do with a calculator, a tape measure and a little time.
- Simple and modern.
- It has perforated eyelets in the fabric that allow it to open and close very easily.
- Ideal for interior design.
- The eyelets used are resistant and support the weight of the fabric, preventing the curtain from deteriorating.
- The buttonholes are perforated on each side and are made of plastic, metal or rubber.
- It can be made with the fabric of your choice.